ADVANCED FRONTLINE LEASING
By National Speaker, Lisa Trosien
This virtual program is designed for the more seasoned Leasing Professional. Attendees should have a minimum of one-year of leasing experience. This course will be covered in four, ninety-minute sessions.
Sessions will be fun, interesting, and interactive, including Q&A as well as exercises throughout the course.
1) Maximizing Leads
- Creating Confidence in Yourself and Your Customer
- Self-Perception and First Impressions
- Personal Differentiators
- Needs Gathering
2) Selling with Virtual, Live Virtual, and Self Guided Tours
- The mechanics of virtual tours: equipment, software, best practices
- Selling with live virtual and virtual tours: techniques including intro, demonstrating, objections, and closing
- Selling with virtual tours: NOTE: this session will *not* cover software choices for self-guided.
- Focus on best practices for selling, staging, and following up with self-guided tour customers.
3) Objections and Follow Up
- Scripting Your Setbacks
- The Importance of Your Mindset
- Positive and Negative Preparation
- "THAT" Apartment
- Setting the Stage with Social Proof
- Selling to an Audience of One
- High-Value Content
4) Closing your Customer Every Time
- The Low-Risk Provider
- The Importance of High-Value Questions
- Covey's Seven Habit and Closing
- The Elephant in the Room
- You: The Ultimate Added Value
April 06 | 11:00am-12:00pm
Selling with Virtual, Live Virtual, and Self Guided Tours
April 13 | 11:00am-12:00pm
Objections and Follow Up
April 20 | 11:00am-12:00pm
Closing your Customer Every Time
April 27 | 11:00am-12:00pm
Virtual Series Pricing
All FOUR modules for the price of one!
- $135 | Virtual (member)
- $215 | Virtual (non-member)
*Individual modules available for $55 each. Please contact Lisa Godbehere (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register.
Virtual Seminar Series: What to Expect
The AAMD virtual seminar series is going to bring you relevant information to help with your day-to-day job in the current climate.
These are not your typical online classes. The 2021 Virtual Series will cover one topic over three sessions. National speakers will be presenting information live in a virtual and interactive format.
Be prepared to have your cameras on, access to your microphone and ready to interact with the speaker and fellow classmates. Breakout sessions will be utilized for group activities as well.
About the Speaker
Lisa Trosien, Apartment Expert
A frequent multifamily speaker for the National Multihousing Council and other associations, Lisa started out as a Leasing Professional who worked part time to finance her undergraduate studies. Upon discovering how much she enjoyed leasing and the apartment industry as a whole, Lisa decided that she would use her teaching degree and apply what she has learned in school to the industry she has grown to love. A dedicated professional, Lisa has contributed to different leasing programs all around the United States!