Theory, Distribution & Safety
Right now, thousands of apartment residents are flipping on a light switch, watching TV, cooking a meal, working on a computer, or reading by the light of a lamp. No one likes to be in the dark or without access to the things they regularly use. Therefore, it’s important to handle electrical problems quickly—but even more critically, to do so safely.
In this Electrical 101 course, students will learn about the basics of electrical theory, key electrical terms, electricity and plumbing, electrical safety and the roles and responsibilities of maintenance professionals.
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For More Information