How it Works!
Disassembly & Reassembly of Appliances
Repairing appliances can be time-consuming and expensive. The good news is that maintenance staff can make a difference in the number of service requests generated in the future by ongoing actions. Carefully checking the operation of appliances during make-ready inspections and performing routine maintenance (i.e., clearing lint from the outside dryer vent, removing build-up from the refrigerator coils) minimizes the frustration caused by appliances that are not functioning properly or stop working completely.
During this course, students will be able to disassemble and reassemble major appliances to gain a better understanding of the equipment and how it can be repaired.
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Property Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2022
- Good for current and new community employees
- Unlimited hands-on technical training
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For More Information