Exposure to meth residue can cause serious health issues to not only you, but to your employees and potential residents. This informational class, presented by Homeland Environmental, will tell you everything you need to know about identifying and removing meth at a site.
Having successfully cleaned up meth in properties around Colorado, Mike White, AAMD member and owner of Homeland Environmental, will teach you where you are most likely to find meth in a property, what steps you’ll need to take for removal, and what to expect from a timeline and cost standpoint. Following his presentation there will be an Q&A session to address any other practical issues surrounding the topic.
Michael White, Homeland Enviornmental
- $49 | In-person (member)
- $49 | Virtual (member)
- $79 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson