Microsoft Excel Essentials (hybrid)
Expand your Microsoft Excel Worksheets & Workbooks Knowledge
Excel is the worlds most popular spreadsheet program. Millions of people use it to track, store, arrange and calculate data.
Microsoft Excel Essentials is designed for beginners and advanced users alike. Students learn how to easily work with data and use Excel's hidden features. You will learn about spreadsheet design, manipulating data, and about how to utilize the world's most popular business tool.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform Calculations
- Modify & Format a Worksheet
- Work Successfully with Functions
- Use advanced formulas.
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Create and modify charts.
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Manage Worksbooks
Presented by: Ruth Smith
Applied Desktop Services
Volume Pricing Available
$179.00 | In Person
$179.00 | Virtual
$279.00 | In Person
$279.00 | Virtual
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For more information