Are you ready for your next planned or random Owner visit?
This class will provide insights on how to be prepared and ensure you and your Community shine. Seminar topics include:
- Being proactive and prepared
- Tips and Tricks for your tour
- How to control your tour path
- Things NOT to say
- Daily duties to prepare for walk-ins
- What answers you NEED to have!
- He/She who creates the Agenda control the visit
- How to handle surprise visits
Who should attend: New Regional Property Managers, Community Managers, Assistant Managers, and Maintenance Supervisors.
- $49 | In-person (member)
- $49 | Virtual (member)
- $79 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson