An Overview of AAMD's Award Winning Education Program
The AAMD Seminar Series brings Multifamily professionals the most up to date and relevant seminars each year. Seminars include Fair Housing, Leasing Boot Camp, Asbestos Awareness, Sales and Marketing, CPO, Apartment All Stars and much more! As the industry changes or new laws and regulations are introduced, AAMD is sure to schedule and provide the education needed to ensure compliance. Please visit the schedule below for a complete list of upcoming seminars.
The AAMD's award-winning Education department offers the following National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) designations: Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS), Certified Apartment Manager (CAM), National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP), Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) and Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS). Take the next step in your career by earning a NAAEI designation.
AAMD offers online classes to better convenience our busy members. In partnership with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), LeaseHawk, and Grace Hill, AAMD members now have access to more than 100 online courses and webinars available in English and Spanish. Please visit the Online Learning page for more information and course catalogs.
In partnership with Brignac Consulting, AAMD is excited to offer the NEW AAMD Leadership Series. This series includes 5 leadership based seminars that will provide students with a complete understanding of leadership and the principles and ideas that are required to create effective leaders within your organization. Join us for the AAMD Leadership Series and begin your path to becoming an effective and successful leader!
Continuing Education Credits
One CEC is earned for 50 minutes of class time. All credits earned from in-person and Online Learning classes taken through AAMD are eligible for reporting to NAAEI for CAM, CAMT, CAPS, CAS, NALP and IROP Designations. Select AAMD classes are also eligible for reporting continuing education credit towards real estate license renewals.
Annual Feature Education Sponsor: $1,500
Become one of ten featured education sponsors for the 2019-2020 education season!
- Logo recognition in Education Course Catalog
- Logo recognition in Trends education spread (minimum of 6 times / year)
- 10 free seminar vouchers (voucher value = $49)
- 2 seminar introductions (3-5 minutes to introduce yourself and company) Sponsor logos run during every seminar in the Education Room
Designation Sponsor: $400/module:
- Lunch provided on your behalf
- Choice of module for CAM, CAMT, or CAPS (CAPS is $500/module)
- 3-5 Minutes to introduce yourself and your product during lunch.
- Opportunity to network with students
- Recognition as a “Module Sponsor”
- Networking and promotional material distribution opportunity with present and future industry decision makers.
Thank you Education Sponsors!