Every management company will do things differently – mindful that their top priority is the health and wellbeing of their residents and employees.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment have the most up-to-date guidelines and information to keep you safe and healthy, please follow their guidelines and keep yourself updated as it pertains to health recommendations
- If you have been told that you have been exposed to coronavirus or are exhibiting symptoms, visit a medical professional, and practice self-quarantine as outlined by the CDC
- Please wash your hands before using amenities and after using amenities, particularly fitness centers.
- Please do not use fitness centers and other amenities if you have fever, nausea, runny nose, chest congestion, or the chills. Please get some rest and spare fellow residents the likelihood of also getting sick.
- Please consider switching to online rent payment, which generally have no fees to pay by bank transfer, to make the process less stressful.
Many people live in apartments because of the sense of community apartment living offers. While much of the news around coronavirus is negative, it’s important to be a good neighbor whether that means self-quarantine if you’re sick or helping neighbors who are sick by bringing groceries or medicine.